Polyurea waterproof coating
一、产品概述 Product Overview
This product is a kind of a, B two-component, solvent-free, fast curing green environmental protection elastic waterproof material. According to the different film-forming reaction groups, it is divided into high elastic spray (pure) polyurea waterproof coating (JNC) and high elastic spray polyurethane (urea) (commonly known as semi polyurea) elastic waterproof coating (JNJ). According to the physical properties, it is divided into type I and type II. A. Component B is mixed and sprayed in the spray gun of the special spraying equipment, and quickly reacts and solidifies to form an elastomer waterproof film.
二、产品特点 Features of product
1.curing quickly, gel, 3 minutes to achieve strength, facade continuous spraying without hanging.
2.100% solid content (VOC = 0), fully meet the requirements of environmental protection.
3.The coating is compact, continuous, smooth, without joints, and has excellent waterproof and anti-corrosion properties.
4.It is not sensitive to temperature / humidity during construction.
5.It has strong thermal stability and can be impacted at - 50 ~ 150 ℃ for a short time.
6.Excellent physical properties, good strength and high elongation.
7.all kinds of solid materials (steel, aluminum, copper, PU/EPS foam, wood, paper, glass, etc.) have excellent adhesion.
8.Good weather resistance (refers to aliphatic), long-term outdoor use, no pulverization, no cracking, no shedding
9.It has good flame retardancy, low ignition spread and self extinguishing.
10.The construction is fast, and the daily construction area of single equipment is s ≥ 1000.
三、适用范围 Scope of Application
It is applicable to the "Two Preventions and one resistance" (waterproof, anti-corrosion and wear-resistant) subdivisional works of all concrete surfaces, metal tanks and internal and external surfaces of pipelines of national key engineering projects. It has been widely used in urban subway, high-speed railway, tunnel and bridge, water conservancy and electromechanical, petrochemical, offshore drilling, military and civil engineering and other engineering fields.
四、施工注意事项 Construction precautions
☆Matters needing attention before spraying polyurea waterproof coating:
1. Before polyurea construction, the temperature of base course should be 3 ℃ higher than dew point temperature, and continuous mixing should be maintained during construction.
2. If it is found that the polyurea coating has defects such as bubbling and leakage during inspection, it needs to be repaired immediately.
3. If it is found that the time from spraying is short (≤ 6h), the surface of the defective coating can be polished, and the secondary spraying of polyurea can be carried out directly after cleaning.
4. If the defective part is found to have a long time from spraying (> 6h), the surface of the defective coating (extending 5-10cm outwards) shall be polished and cleaned, then special treatment agent shall be applied, and then polyurea waterproof coating shall be sprayed with special repair equipment, repaired and scraped to make the whole coating continuous, dense and uniform.
Matters needing attention during spraying construction of polyurea waterproof coating:
1. During the spray polyurea construction, appropriate equipment parameters such as temperature and pressure should be set according to the required materials to maintain pressure balance. Excessive pressure deviation will lead to the degradation of physical and chemical properties of the coating, foaming, non curing and other problems.
2. Select the primer according to the construction environment: select the special primer for wet interface for high humidity and wet substrate.
3. Low temperature curing primer is selected for low temperature construction.
4. No construction is allowed in rainy days; It is not suitable for construction when the wind force is above grade 4.
5. In the process of construction, operators should wear work clothes, eyeglasses, gloves, gas masks and other labor protection appliances, and ensure that the construction environment is well ventilated.
6. Construction site should be safe use of electricity, put an end to fire, and equipped with appropriate fire equipment.